Friday, February 9, 2007

Part III Assignment

I purchased a thumb drive today after some research. I also signed up for mac.com as I found out I could also store 1GB on that site among other things I felt would be useful. A file folder was created on the thumb drive and a text doc in the file folder. Navigated some more on delicious, took a look at some other blogs and tagged a few websites that interested me, especially sites on color for some reason.

I also got a external hard drive as I have so much on my computer. So, I will use this weekend to organize and place my files on it,finally cleaning up the computer/desktop.
Been working with the short cuts and do find it easier, just now it takes more time to remember and many times to look them up in my notes. Know it will help in the long run.