Friday, March 2, 2007

BLU Flag Flying High

In this image I used the extraction tool; extracting two flags from JFK Boulevard and two BLU flags from other photographs I had taken. I then 'placed' the two BLU flags into the JFK photograph.
I love seeing BLU flying high at the Art Museum. It reminds me of the power of a Universally recognized flag.
I believe a World Flag symbolizing the unlimited possibilities of a global community living in the freedom of harmony and peace, one that includes Earth in its representation expands world consciousness.
This expansion of consciousness raises our awareness of being citizens of Earth and as we remember our deep connection and the interconnectedness we share with one another, the world over, we broaden our sense of stewardship beyond the borders of our families, communities and respected countries into the Earth community as One.